Love Your Look
Feel Your Best
Prevent, Preserve & Improve
Combining her medical knowledge, injection skills and artistic taste for beauty Dr. Naz’s priority is to understand her patients’ needs and goals and help them achieve the most satisfactory results.
Seeing her patients looking and feeling their best is what keeps Dr. Naz motivated. Dr. Naz takes a holistic approach with every patient. During the initial consultation session, she reviews patient’s priorities, areas that they feel needs improvement and their short and long term goals with the treatment.
Dr. Naz discusses different options and offers candid recommendations that she feels could benefit her patients. As a result of these detailed discussions and assessment, she develops a detailed injection plan best suited for the patient.
As part of the reputable Dermal Laser team with years of experience in helping patients in this field, Dr. Naz takes pride in her patients’ full trust and complete satisfaction. She understands the individual need of every patient which ranges from preserving their beauty, preventing unwanted aging signs or just look less tire and more fresh, and achieves satisfactory results with meticulous treatment plan, skillful execution and continuous monitoring.
While the advancements in the technology and techniques used in cosmetic medicine have reinvented the way we preserve and improve the way we look and thus our feelings, there are multiple medical benefits of injection procedures that relieve patients from chronic pains and discomfort.
- Reduce forehead and nose lines
- Lessen crows-feet (small lines around the eyes)
- Lift the eyebrow
- Reduce tiny wrinkles around the lip
- Redefine jawline
- Narrow the lower face (masseter reduction)
- Eliminate or lessen chin dimples
- Soften neck lines
- restore deep volume loss and smooth the mid face
- rejuvenate sunken areas around the cheeks and cheekbones
- create volume and youthful contour in the chin
- Treat moderate to deep wrinkles around the mouth
- Treat facial lines
- Add volume to lips, cheeks, jawline, chin, and temple
- Re-contour the chin and lower face
- Treat frown lines and eye wrinkles
- Increase lip volume
- soften deeper wrinkles (smile lines, tear troughs, and marionette lines)
- augument the cheek and chin area
- restore volume in the back of the hands
- smooth deep wrinkles and fine lines
- restore plumpness
- enhance facial contours